My Little Story from Ganta to Voinjama:

Huh! Voinjama is such an interesting place to be in Liberia, base on my traveling experience.

The month of October, I went to Ganta for one month training as MIS/Back officer of Local Enterprise Assistance Programme (LEAP) Ganta Branch; Branch Manager Phelicia Totoe, a bright and light skinny lady, she is motivating, friendly and has vase knowledge in computer.

I arrived Ganta late in the night, let say as at 1:00 am, thinking everyone has gone to bed but to my greatest surprise, Ganta City was busy as noonday. People were busying selling and buying, so I went straight to LEAP Office Ganta.

I was warmly welcome by everyone, most especially Steve Johnson(MIS/Back officer) the person who is responsible to train me for one month, the tellers, loan officers and Branch Manager.

After the one-month, training is over, my Executive Director, Mr. Francisco Pastora of LEAP Monrovia, called me to come over to Voinjama City, Lofa County. Folks I have never been in Lofa County before I strongly believe that it is going to be a good place for me, so hurriedly dress up and find way to Lofa County.

When I went to Gbanga, I saw NGO’s car going to Lofa County, I ask how much its cost for the trip, they said its $1500 Liberian Dollars, but I paid $700 LD because the driver was in haste so I was favor for that day.

I must say the journey was not an easy one, but to my greatest surprise, I arrived Voinjama City within 4 hours, why because the NGO car driver, One Mr. Jemel was one of the best fastest drivers in Public Defender,Lofa County, but I guess the journey meant be more than 4 hours.

Do you know what? I was tricky dusty when I got to Voinjama,because the road is damn dusty, I do not know what the government of Liberia is doing about it.

I got to the main gas station, waiting one of LEAP Staff to come and pick me up, to my surprise LEAP ED pick me up and carry me to the office in Voinjama.

Okay guyz, that all I have to say in other to cut long short I am here in Voinjama and having good time and loving my job.

I’m out, please don’t go away, more posts to come.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP