Voinjama City gone Violence – Live Videos





February 26th 2010, something terrible happen in Voinjama city, it is indeed a long story but I think I’m going to cut it short, here in Liberia we say“ e full my mouth ”

On that day, I was busy at work, when I discover that the city is upside down, at first we took the riot like a plaything but all of a sudden is turn into something else, since I could not stand the tension I rush to my room and lock myself up lol.

Uhm, riot start at about 3:00pm I guess, and ended in the evening of that same day but I can’t say much but the videos I’m about to post will tell you guyz more of the story,

Actually the violence was due to the incident that happen in Korna town at Zorzor district, saying the student were rioting about the death of one Korpu Kamara a student of the Korna public school, news reaching to Voinjama, the Mandingos start fighting the Lorma according to what I heard from UNMIL radio. Na, I the one say it. I beg your lol.

It’s was very unfortunate that some of our clients were affected, house and properties got burn, I will post some photos of those affected clients to back my post up, this incidents really slow down the repayment of loans from some of our clients.

Presently Voinjama city is under keffy, from 6am-6pm recently, it has been extend to 6am-10pm and the city is getting lively as normal.

I will be glad if you will have the sympathy to make a donation to help those who are affected by this ungodly incident.

Okay folks, lets cut the story here, I will post the live videos in youtube, do check it out. In addition, don’t forget to post your comments before your leave my blog.

I’m out, be right back for more stories.
I will post more videos, stay tune. and some of the photos of leap affected business clients.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP